Enigma is constructed on a modern last, engineered with a fuller box, that takes into account the evolution in the shape of dancers' feet and the use of toe pads. Long wings and a removable protective pad inside the toe box provide excellent balance and greater contact with the floor but with more comfort and less pressure on the feet. The Enigma is of lightweight construction and features exclusive noise reducing technology.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered with a flat crown
- Platform: Wide
- Vamp: U-Shaped, Medium Length
- Shanks: Soft (¾ Length), Medium (¾ Length), Hard (Full-Length)
- Binding: Cotton with Cotton Drawstring
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2-2 ½ sizes smaller that US street shoe size