Enigma • FX
Enigma FX is a ready-to-wear pointe shoe, built on the same last as the Enigma, and features a flexible, yet supportive shank. Created from a modernized last, Enigma FX is engineered with a fuller box and accommodates for toe pads without having to adjust in the sizing. A perfect shoe for a dancer who wants to build strength or finds it challenging to reach full pointe.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered with a flat crown
Long wings provide excellent support and stability
- Vamp: U-Shaped, Medium/average length
- Shanks: Soft (3/4 Length), Medium (3/4 Length), Hard (Full-Length)
- Binding: Cotton with Cotton Drawstring
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2-2 ½ sizes smaller that US street shoe size