Violette is made on a new original last and is engineered to be flexible but supportive. The last's anatomical form is designed to provide the dancer with greater comfort and excellent support in the metatarsal area. A ready to wear shoe with new inner construction which provides wonderful flexibility as well as a beautiful and seamless roll through. Violette is ideal for both beginners and advanced dancers.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered with low profile
- Platform: Medium
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
- Shanks: Available in Soft (S) and Medium (M), which are more flexible, 3/4 length shanks, Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet.
- Drawstring: Elastic (cotton available as special order)
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2-2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size